Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Sub-Zeros), which houses his/her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 4:10 AM

205th Post ; Night

Dear diary, i have been sick for 3 days. Initially it was just cough, then it slowly became cough and flu and now its fever and the other 2. I shouldnt had go to work today. I thought i was slightly better but it made my illness worse. Tml's a Friday and i guess i will have to apply leave and stay at home.

I do not know why did i fall sick. This is my 1st time in such a long time i fell sick. It probably has to do with smoking. Anyway i cant say its totally negative because sometimes it helps to clear my nose too.

Just watched the local 9pm hong kong drama on U. It was touching.

And i am posting this at 4.23am with a cup of lipton tea for companion. GOOD GOING FLU THANKS ALOT.